I'm usually not a tag person - but this one looked a little bit fun - and our lives have been slightly uneventful and therefore I am posting my High school Memories for all of you to see. I know there are some people that HATED everything to do with their High School. I on the other hand L-O-V-E-D the good ole MHS. Since I got to go to the "old school" and the "new school" I can reminisce about green bathroom tile hallways and the super cool new automatic paper towel dispensers. anyway.. on to the real reason of this post.
1. Did you date someone from your school? No, I didn't really have a 'boyfriend' in High School - I guess I was just too much of the 'girl next door'
2. What kind of car did you drive? A Cadillac Eldorado - I know its a Grandma/Mexican car - but it had ALOT of 'get up and go' - it was also loving named "The Boat"
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? By party you mean hanging out in my basement with a bunch of friends while eating popcorn and playing something like UNO - then yes I was the biggest party animal EVER!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so
6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? No - I left that up to those with talent
7. Were you a nerd? I think it would depend on who you talk to... I was part of the "Wack-Pack" so if that makes me a nerd than yes - But I wouldn't have considered myself to be nerd by any stretch of the imagination
8. Were you on any varsity teams?Nope - I'm not the athletic type
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No - although sometimes I think it would have been fun to cause a little troubble...
10. Can you still sing the fight song?YES! and I can still do some of the cheer moves even though I was never a cheerleader
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Wood or Mrs. J
12. Where did you eat lunch? In the school cafeteria - nothin better than pizza from 5-buck
13. What is your schools full name? Murray High School
14. School mascot and colors? Spartan - aka gay warriors and the colorsOrange and Black (like Halloween), best school colors ever
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Every year. Sophomore Year, Ian Ledford. Junior Year, Damon Garso. Senior Year, Jason Snarr.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Humm - I'd rather not go back and relive it. But if I had to - I would.
17. What do you remember about your graduation? I felt like crap! We were going to go eat after but I didn't feel good-so instead I went home and took a 5 hour nap and my family ate leftovers.
18. Were you in any clubs? I was in Student Government every year, part of MYCG(Murray Youth City Government), I was on the track team... only thats a sport... it was basically a club - I don't remember any others
19. Who was your prom date? Junior Prom, Jason Knott (my dress RULED) Senior Ball, Mark Campbell(my dress also RULED here).
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?I would imagine so
21. Did you have a job while in high school? I was the 'hostest with the mostest' at the one and only Snelgrove icecream parlor...I was also the janitor at a local wood shop.
And now I tag the rest of you Spartans -- or others who feel this tag would be fun to complete.